Thursday, July 29, 2010

My marriage is on the line, I need advice and help.?

I am married with two girls. I was living in Jamaica for 33 years. I was married for 10yrs and I finally came to live in New York with my husband. But while I was in Jamaica, my husband was sleeping with another Jamaican woman. He has a son with this woman. My eldest daughter joined Facebook and she add my husband son mother as a friend. My daughter showed me the lady on Facebook. The lady posted my husband last name as hers. She adds photos of her in my husband house. My husband is still with her on the low. I told him, how I felt and he started to get mad about divorcing me. What can I do, should I turn to God or should I leave him? What about my daughter, should I tell her to remove the lady as a friend? Help me, I am dying inside. I need bible scriptures to help me.My marriage is on the line, I need advice and help.?
You need to pray for guidance, and divorce him! You do not deserve to be treated that way and your daughter should know better than to befriend someone that has caused you so much pain. You need to have a talk with your daughter. Leave HIM!My marriage is on the line, I need advice and help.?
You should turn to God and pray for the strength to leave him. He has ruined your marriage. I would not involve your daughter. Do not inflict your feelings of betrayal on her. Do not turn her against her father and his other family, or she may resent you for doing it, eventually. Ask God to give you strength and leave this man for good. He does not deserve you, and you certainly deserve better.
Put this situation in Gods hands and leave it there.





There is nothing you can do to change anything and worrying will do you no good!
Honey you don't need bible scriptures. You need a divorce attorney! God will help you start over. No woman should ever have to put up with what you have. You will be ok. I know how hard it is to start over alone. But you will be happy again. It will just take time. Good luck.
You need a job. What is it with you women who allow yourselves to become men's slaves by not having an education, a job or a profession?? This is the year 2009 there is no excuse for that.
The only thing that will help you in this is God for comfort and a lawyer to sort out the details.





You need to print out the information from your daughter, and you need to make sure you give it to your lawyer.
Whatever you do is what God is telling you to do!


Sit down with your daughter and tell her how you feel about her being friends with that woman.


Find a job!
Start anew............. just like Revelations says..............Start anew. It is in a message I got today from a friend. I guess I was supposed to tell you this because I'm in bed and ready for sleep and by complete chance I'm writing this to you. I'm a male, 43 years old. Not very religious but, I did receive this ';start anew'; from a friend of mine this morning in my e mail. I'm passing it on to you because I guess it fits and I feel compelled to tell you............ I believe this is your answer. I beleive this in my heart. Weird, but, I just feel this way. Take care, in all thy ways acknowledge him and he will direct thy path.
yes in this case its over.


go to psalms,


speak to a pastor. go to a baptist church, read the bible.


psalm 73;26 my flesh and my heart faileth, but God is the strength of my heart,and my portion forever'.


28; it is good for me to draw near to God, I have put my trust in the Lord God, that I may declare all thy works'.


psalm 18;3 'I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; so I be saved from my enemies'.


yes have your daughter delete her from facebook, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment