Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone give me advice on being strong and leaving an unhappy marriage?? I just dont' know what to do ! !

Follow your heart! If it's telling you it's not right, then it's not! I'm currently leaving an unhappy marriage myself, and I followed my heart and couldn't be happier. Be strong hun.Can someone give me advice on being strong and leaving an unhappy marriage?? I just dont' know what to do ! !
Quote from Nike: ';Just Do It';Can someone give me advice on being strong and leaving an unhappy marriage?? I just dont' know what to do ! !
i know little to nothing about marriage and divorce, because i havent made it there yet...thank God, but i can say that i've seen relationships all around me fall to heck and i think it has to be one of the hardest things to go through for someone...it takes incredible amounts of strength and it takes finding that strength even when you're done and you're at the end of your rope...now this is whole different scenario if kids are involved...but if you have nothing to lose and it's just you and the other person in your relationship, then you have to do what your heart tells you to. if this person is abusing you physically, emotionally, or in any other way...then you are totally right for leaving, because no one deserves that, but if you're fighting over little things that end up resulting in bigger things, then maybe you should go to counseling together and see if you can work that out, but if not, then you have to get out asap...the quicker you get out, the happier you'll be...
I'm sorry but I cannot, because your question contains a fallacy. It is actually weakness to leave an unhappy marriage. What takes strength is forging a happy marriage with your spouse. Your first step should be to look within and ask yourself what character traits you possess, and also how you are behaving, that are leading to the degradation of your marriage. Then, start fixing those things. Figure out how to change your destructive traits, and start behaving in ways that will bring your spouse closer to you. It is hard work, but worth the effort. To do it, though, you have to be strong!
Without knowing any details, first go get a lawyer and start the proceedings, then look to family and friends for support.
dude just pray about any desitions u make ... only God can solve ur problem
if you have to ask your not ready yet you will know when it's the right time. most have to hit the proverbial brick wall then either you stay on the ground or pack up and go over the wall. it is a hard thing to do and all i can tell you is just go there is no easy way to do it. it took me a year from the the time i wanted to leave until i just went . there was always some reason why i could not go the kids were sick i did not have any extra money inlaws sick , inlaws dieing, but one day it just hit me bewteen the eyes. boom the time was right. goodluck
It isn't that easy. It takes time to make the choice to leave and a plan to do it. You have to let yourself think, I'll be all right if I leave. I might go through some tough times but I will be all right. I'll surround myself with those who love and care about me and realize that I am making an effort to better my life because I can not continue living it as I do now.





It was one of the hardest things I have ever done, and I am single now...


I have been for a long time and I get a little lonely sometimes but I am happy.


Anyway, I'm sure I'll find someone new.


Good luck
What is it that you want? Why do you want to leave? You have to come to terms with that and have answers. That will help give you the power and strength to do what you want to do. Do you really want to be happier? Do you believe that if you leave this marriage then you will be happier? Make sure you know what it is you want and what the real problem(s) are.
make sure its what you really want first, then sit him down and explain how unhappy you are and that maybe its best to go your separate ways it will be very hard but things will get better soon good luck to you.
Have you tried counseling? Some marriages can be saved
it is always hard to leave some one, just try to think that you have a reason and that there will be some one else,





there are 15 people in the world that love you and you will love 2 of them. remember that!
make sure to have a stable job first.. if you can find a job far from home, much better... this way, you have enough money to support yourself and less time to see your spouse. after you're settled at work, have a heart to heart talk with your husband. b





financial stability is always the first thing to consider when leaving a spouse.
If your not strong enough to leave start some counseling. Sometimes then you walk away you you will find you are stronger then you think. Over time it gets easier and easier......
One thing that happened to me was when I got away from my marriage situation and immediate surroundings I felt the power to break away with my family supporting me. I didn't even see or understand really how bad it was until I was far away and got a different perspective. At that time my mother said ask myself ';Am I better with him or without him?'; I did that.





A counselor may be able to help you gain confidence and the strength to do what is best for you.
Have you think of starting business on-line? It takes your mind off from your marriage. It requires small capital, working from home, hussle free and you start right away. Just put your name and e-mail address in www.wealthywinningwomen.com and you can get free info and e-book from the world affiliate marketing.





Good luck. Stop procrastinating %26amp; start taking action!
You don't give much info to go on, but before you leave you might want to have a heart to heart with your partner about what you can do together to make it a happy marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment