Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice please on Engagement pertaining to Sex before marriage!?

I have become engaged to my wonderful boyfriend just last week.We are both 29. I am a virgin and he has past relationships but I accepted that. I am quite a moderate conservative and he grew up in a liberal environment but share the same Asian roots that's why he said he respects and understands me. I know he loves me so much. Now: When we are planning when our wedding would be, I had the impression that he wants to make sure if I was really, truly in love with him! He is very affectionate and expressive. I tell him I love him but he sounded not too convinced everytime and want me to reassure him. I felt he wanted to feel ';bonded'; to me in the form of sex. I want to wait until marriage but it seems that there will be no wedding date yet until we don't make love. How do I handle this? Even if I wanted to save the best for last, but thinking that we are engaged does this warrant that we can make love because we are good as married due to the commitment? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!Advice please on Engagement pertaining to Sex before marriage!?
Just don't go into it if you're really not ready yet... An engagement isn't a bond nor a warrant to give up that something you've been preserving all your life... If you're fiance really loves you, then he'll wait till you get married... Hmmm.. have you tried talking to him about this?Advice please on Engagement pertaining to Sex before marriage!?
Looks like we share the same asian roots and the same belief. Stick to your principle. It is in that manner that your man will come to realize that you are not letting your guard down at the same time, will not seem like you are running after him.





i am personally not so comfortable with the idea that there will be no wedding date unless you make love with him. in a way, he is reducing you to a mere sex slave (pardon the term).





Assuring him of your love could be done in more creative ways than surrendering yourself before marriage.





Go with what you are comfortable with because at the end of the day, you are liable only to your conscience and not to anyone else.
Keep your virginity until marriage. Your fiance should not place this type of pressure on you. If he knows where you are coming from he needs to respect that until you say ';I do.'; Just b/c you two are engaged doesn't mean that commitment is cemented in to the ground, he can still walk away %26amp; you'd be single %26amp; have lost your virginity. If he loves you like he says and wants to marry you, then tell him to set a date %26amp; do right by you. If he refuses to set the date b/c you want to wait %26amp; have been waiting all this time, then you'll see what type of Romeo your future husband truly is..I think it's pretty low of him to put you in a position to do something you have vowed not to do until marriage.





Engagement is beautiful but it's not a marriage %26amp; people are known to break engagements all the time. And if he's not convinced that you love him ((which is the biggest lie in the book)) ask him why he wants marriage if he feels this way..Don't be sucked up in this game. Please don't lose your virginity until your wedding night..It's not worth it and he's not worth it if he can't wait a few more months after waiting all this time!! Don't fall victim to the game..I know you love him but love mirrors respect and if he respects you..he'll wait! Clink, clink..keep it locked down!!
You are not ';good as married'; and it sounds like he just got engaged so he could get into your panties. Once the challenge has been met, he may break off the engagement. Eyes wide open girl!
If i were you i would prbably dump his ***..


Seriously though i mean what kind of a guy says i won't marry you unless we have sex.





I didn't wait for marriage i waited for a year and 7 months though, and Brent never pressuerd me, one day i was just ready, i did have questions anymore or anything. you still have questions making you unready, so even if this guy was the sweet guy you are trying to make him out to be you should not have sex with him..





Also i strongly belvie that you will fill guilty if you have sex with him because you have had it in your head to wait till marraige for a long time i am persuming..





but i would dump him... but i am very... i just don't like any kind of pressure. I feel he dosn't have respect for you if he presures you. if he loves you as much as you say he can wait till marrage/when you are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment